Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school

 Well I am now in school again. Ughh! Christmas break was amazing I wish it would have never ended-__-. I now have a boyfriend<3 and we are doing great. We make two weeks tomorrow, which is a lot to say cause I was with my (fake) ex for 6 days. Sarasota was lots of fun. It was interesting too. I got my liscence which is great but I can't drive until I take my exams and get good grades, because I need my report card so I could be a cosigner with the insurance. But I need to study really hard to keep my grades up, because I have four B's but they are all from 81-83, which means that if I dont get A's on the exams, I wont be getting a car. But also for the three A's I have I need to do good as well. The last two days all I could think of is exams and studying, which is good because I am getting mentally prepared on how I'm going to study but I'm also getting anxious and worried because I keep thinking that I'm going to do bad on the exams. I'll just have to find a study buddy and really get my head in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment