Friday, December 3, 2010

What are friends?

Friends are everything. What is everything? Everything is quality and character. What is quality and character? Quality and character is being friends with a person no matter what and if something your friend that doesn't do you should care very little about it. Recently, I was pretty much befriended by someone. She had told me that she totally lost my trust, for something so stupid. I said sorry. She forgave me but she told me that she wouldn't forget. So then she wasnt really ever my friend. Because a friend should be able to forgive and forget. I'm not an ideot. I'm a human and I do learn from mistakes. She needs to know that what I said was a simply mistake and I would never do it again. But she cant forget what I did. So then she really was never my friend. Little by little I am learning what friends really are. I'm so sorry I didn't live up to her expectations :S

No comments:

Post a Comment