Monday, October 25, 2010

Friendsssss.

Lately, I have been having problems with some friends and honestly I can't live without them. But their actions have made me realize that you will never know who your true friends are, cause there are no such thing as true friends. One day or the other, you friends will do something you dont like or they might decieve you. So just make sure that your friends are good to you and you are good to them. Life is to short to have grudges , so if you have a problem with a friend and turns out bad, dont try to be their friend again, just simply move on and make new ones, unless they're willing to make your relationship with them better :)

6 comments:

  1. this is so true, I just can't trust anybody anymore :) Thnx to my friends:P Lovely blog!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i know what you mean! but i guess all friends have little fights and stuff. I recently had a bust up with a really close friend and i felt so horrible when she treated me differently than she did before but I tried my hardest to get the friendship back, and i did and its better than ever.

    TheTRENDpalette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends, you can't live with them but you can't live without them either. Nice shoes you've posted below. Love them. Come and visit me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true. It also goes for boys... when you put heaps of hope into them and you realise all they do is treat you like shit.
    I hope you're alright x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true :P cute blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting, did someone (a friend) hurt you recently?

    -Jean-Pierre
    http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete